Meet the Staff
M Coach Information about Covid 19
To Our M Coach Community and Customers:
The health and safety of our M Coach customers is our highest priority. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, I wanted to share some of the actions M Coach is taking to help protect our customers and our employees:
As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and also local health officials around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
● Providing training and educational material related to the (COVID-19) to all our staff members.
● Posting signs on all our vehicles on safe prevention instructions such as avoid touching your face, washing hands often, use of face coverings and limiting close contact with others keeping a minimum of 6 feet apart.
● Drivers are provided with a handheld temperature device to check all boarding passenger’s temperature prior to boarding any of our vehicles.
● Increasing our cleaning and sanitization procedures in all our buses, maintenance shops, and in our offices by adhering to all safety procedures.
● Staff members and drivers are supplied with face coverings, gloves and disinfecting spray.
● Updating our terms for cancellations and refunds for all reservations, activities, and travel programs to provide our customers with greater flexibility in making decisions that are best for their interest.
● Vehicles are being thoroughly sanitized inside and out prior to boarding and dropping off passengers.
● All vehicles are equipped with tissues, hand sanitizer, soap and disinfecting spray.
On behalf of the M Coach staff we understand that this issue is cause for concern to many and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same. We will continue to make our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities as our number one priority!